domingo, 3 de abril de 2011

사랑해 you 



Love, is the Word that always be in my mind when I see you, I’m sitting here
 trying to convince myself that you’re not the one for me, but more I think, less I believe it.
Its okay not to be okay, times is hard to follow your heart. Not always you will choose the best options, but it is with your soul and heart, doesn’t matter what I'll support you.

To me you are the personification of perfection and I have to tell you something, I’m afraid of losing you, yet you’re not even mine.
I can spend my whole life look at you smiling, feeling the butterflies in mystomach.

Thank you for making me laugh when I’d almost forgotten how to, you are the infinite that I was always waiting. 
    
 so ,please don’t set me apart

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario